In the frame of the third open call 9 courses in 6 categories are offered, free of charge. The courses are tailored-made, based on the assessed needs of students and professionals, and trends in the industry. The courses are co-created and are offered in joint collaboration of academic and business organisations from 6 countries (Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Germany, Finland and Austria).
In the Fields of:
- Structural materials and engineering
- Earthquake engineering
- Engineering Software Tools
- IT & Software
More information about the courses Link
- Students (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Professionals working in private, public and NGO sector
Course language: English
Attending fee: free of charge
Registration deadline: 10 October 2021
Mode: 100% online
Duration: 60 hours (equivalent to 2 ECTS)
Start: Courses will be held in the period 15 October – 30 December 2021. The exact dates and timeslots will be additionally agreed between the professors and the participants.
Number of participants per course: 20
Recognition/certification of participation: All participants will receive an international certificate for attendance/ completion of the course for 60h (equivalent to 2 ECTs)
Criteria for participation in the courses
- English proficiency;
- Attend the full duration of the course;
- Complete the workload of 60 hours for each selected course (online classes and self-guided learning);
- Create a profile and take an active part in our collaborative-innovative platform;
- Desire to learn and exchange with peers in an international environment.
To be successful, this will require participants to have an active engagement in sharing their own experience on the All4R&D platform with international peers, and be willing to learn new skills from professors from academia and industry. The working methods will include digital tools for online learning, innovative and interactive methods of learning live video sessions, consultation hours etc.
If you are interested to participate in the courses, you can apply through our Registration form by 10 October 2021.
We are pleased to announce that in the scope of the All4R&D project 50 professional courses have been developed. From them, 25 courses were offered in the first call and the rest are offered as a part of the second call, free of charge. The courses are tailored-made, based on the assessed needs of students and professionals, and trends in industry. The courses are co-created and are offered in joint collaboration of academic and business organisations from 6 countries (Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Germany, Finland and Austria). All courses will be in English and employ innovative teaching methods. More information about the organisations can be found here.
The aim of the project “Promoting academia-industry alliances for R&D through collaborative and open innovation platform” (All4R&D) is to accelerate research, innovation, knowledge and technology transfer in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Armenia through enhancing strategic academia-industry alliances. The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program. You can find more information about our project here.
The project All4R&D has a strong focus on being inclusive and interdisciplinary, so participants are allowed to attend courses from different disciplines. We are giving our best to ensure the equal opportunities for all applicants and participants. We do not discriminate on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, health status or any other ground.
Organised by: All4R&D Consortium
- Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, North Macedonia
- Institute for Research in Civil Engineering, Environment and Energy, North Macedonia
- Ruhr University of Bochum, Germany
- University of Vaasa, Finland
- University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia Foundation, Armenia
- National University Architecture and Construction of Armenia, Armenia
- Yerevan Telecommunication Research Institute, Armenia, Armenia
- Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, Armenia
- World University Service – Austrian Committee, Austria
- Winner Project (WP), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- HP Investing, Bosnia and Herzegovina
All courses will be in English and employ innovative teaching methods. Click here for more information.
Apply now on the following link.