Centre for Research at Faculty of Civil Engineering, Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar
Centre for Research at Faculty of Civil Engineering, Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar, has open calls for researchers and companies in two new international research projects:
- Assessment and strengthening strategies of historical buildings – “Partizan” sport ground a case study
- Methodology for quality control and principles for repair of concrete structures – Velez stadium a case study
Duration of the research projects: 15 April 2021 – 15 April 2022
- Individuals – MSc or PhD Students in civil engineering or architecture
- Companies from the construction industry
What we offer
- Research equipment and infrastructure placed at the Institute of the Faculty;
- Collaborative working space at the Faculty;
- Opportunity to work in an international research team and improve research skills;
- Contacts with partner institutions from the industry sector, involved in project implementation.
Criteria for participation in the Research projects
- MSc or PhD student in civil engineering or architecture;
- English proficiency;
- Desire to learn and exchange with peers in an international environment;
- Create a profile and take an active part in our collaborative-innovative platform.
How to apply
- Motivation letter;
- Letter of reference for young researches working at companies;
- Formal document proofing that a person is civil engineering or architecture student of second year of II cycle or a PhD student.
- Motivation letter
- Company profile
Registration deadline: 05/04/2021
Interested participants can submit documents via e-mail: email@example.com.
Selection process of individual candidates
- The total number of individual participants is 4.
- If the number of applications is greater than the total number of participants, interviews will be done with candidates.
Condition for individuals
- Written confirmation of the participant that he/she does not expect any salary, cover of living costs, cover of travel costs or any other payment for participation in the research project,
- A written statement that he/she during work on the research project will respect rules and procedures of the Faculty of Civil engineering and its Institute,
- A written statement that he/she will take care of him/herself on the project site and be solely responsible for any injury or accident on ruined buildings location if it happens
- Participants are expected to work at least 15 working hours per week during the implementation period.
Read more about the research projects