Brief Summary and Key Points
As a part of the Work Package 6 (WP6), Dissemination & Exploitation, of Erasmus + programme “Promoting academia-industry alliances for R&D through collaborative and open innovation platform – All4R&D”, Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar (UNMO), Faculty of Civil Engineering organized the national event E4. The aim was to familiarize the students and other participants in Mostar with the research projects developed within ALL4R&D project and to promote the Open Innovative Platform, launched within the project.
The program started with the opening address of the Vice-rector for International relations, prof.dr. Maja Kazazić, who welcomed the participants and emphasized the importance of cooperation between the industry and universities and the current research projects at Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
Prof.dr. Mili Selimotić held a presentation on research projects developed through the project “Promoting cooperation between universities and industry for research and development through cooperation and open innovation platform – All4R&D”. The projects intended to perform by UNMO are:
- Concept design of the Cooperation building at UNMO, the project includes NSoft, Faculty of Civil Engineering (FCE), Design Interior Study (DIS)
- Research and concept design of Velež football stadium, the project includes Velež Sport Society, HP Investing, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Design Interior Study
- Concept design of the Primary school courtyards, the project includes Mujaga Komadina primary School Mostar, Faculty of Civil Engineering, HP Investing
Also, Prof. dr. Selimotić explained the innovation strategies and future LLL courses that will be introduced at UNMO. Also, prof.dr. Selimotić invited the participants to join the platform. The presentation lasted about 45 minutes.
After that, prof.dr. Mustafa Hrasnica spoked about research projects from UNSA. The presentation lasted about 45 minutes. Projects presented were:
- Ambient vibration monitoring
- Dynamic pile load testing
Finally, Amina Baljić, a member of the HP Investing Project team, informed the participants about the company and its’ role in the research projects presented by prof.dr. Selimotić. The presentation lasted about 10 minutes.
After the presentations, small discussion followed.
In conclusion, prof.dr. Merima Šahinagić-Isović thanked the audience for coming and called everyone present to join the platform and to encourage other colleagues and partners to join.
UNMO Website announcement is available here.